A letter of introduction to tell someone in the future about your
day-to-day life. What is your daily experience? Tell this person about
your habits, your customs, your feelings about our present time, and
your dreams for the future.
2. An example of morality and decision-making in current culture in 100 words or more.
Your definition of happiness in 100 words or more, including how you
came to this view. Next, you will also choose an artifact for each of
the following areas (4-8). You will explain the item in one paragraph,
giving it context, and describing it. Then spend at least one paragraph
justifying its inclusion in the time capsule: Why is this item worth
preserving for the future, and what does it communicate about our
culture today? Why this object above all the other possibilities?
4. A significant literary work (poem, short story, play, or novel.)
5. A significant example of art or architecture.
6. A significant song or group of songs.
7. A significant film.
8. A significant item from popular culture (a toy, gadget, fad, etc.)
feel free to include examples that you discovered in our studies this
term. Challenge yourself to choose items that might be valuable for the
future, though they might not necessarily be your favorites. Cite
sources if you use them. As always, contact your instructor if you have
project must be original work written for this class.